Activists organising the first Bosnian Pride Parade said that all those interested in taking part in this event on September 8, except media representatives, won't need an invitation or application to participate.
Last month the organising board met the police representatives as well as the Sarajevo Canton authorities, confirming that the cantonal institutions are prepared for the event, Bosnian Pride Parade organisers said on the official Facebook page.
The route where the participants will walk on September 8 has not been unveiled yet.
Many public figures from Bosnia and the region as well as some representatives of the international community in the country expressed their support to the first Bosnian Pride Parade. Several incidents in which the LGBTI community members have been attacked were recorded since the day when the event was announced.