North Macedonia sees two more fatalities, 48 new coronavirus cases

NEWS 10.04.2020 16:11
Share:
Source: Reuters

North Macedonia’s Health Care Minister Venko Filipce said on Friday that two more people had died of coronavirus-related ailments and that another 48 new cases had been confirmed.

The minister said that the total number of people who died in the country now stands at 32 while the number of confirmed coronavirus cases is 711.

Filipce said that 496 people had been tested over the previous 24 hours. He added that three people had been released from hospital and that one patient who was in self-isolation at home had tested negative.

The total number of people cured after being tested for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in North Macedonia stands at 41.