No new coronavirus infection cases have been reported in Montenegro in the last 24 hours, the country's health authorities said on Saturday.
A total of 312 people in Montenegro have been infected with the novel coronavirus to date and 123 of them have recovered, while the sixth infected patient, aged 81, died on Friday, the head of the medical crisis management team, Ranko Lazovic, said in a statement.
Twenty-one infected people are currently in hospitals, including two who are on ventilators.
The government eased the restrictions on Tuesday by allowing citizens to stay out until 11 pm and extending shop opening hours until 10 pm.
Epidemiologist Senad Begic warned that there were a large number of asymptomatic carriers of the COVID-19 virus among the population and that people should bear in mind that anyone could be potentially infected.
The health authorities said earlier that the relaxed measures would be revoked if the remaining measures were to be violated.