Montenegrin delegation confirms attendance at Srebrenica July 11 commemoration

NEWS 22.06.2021 16:36
Share:
Source: N1

Montenegrin deputy prime minister Dritan Abazovic and foreign affairs minister Djordje Radulovic will attend the commemoration for the Srebrenica genocide victims on July 11 at the Potocari memorial.

The information has been confirmed for N1 by Bosnia's former security minister Sadik Ahmetovic, currently a member of the My Address is Srebrenica coalition of pro-Bosniak political parties.

“They told me in the Organising Committee (for the commemoration) that the Montenegro delegation will arrive. We don't know if anyone else will join because it is still early for that, and if a high-ranking delegation will arrive it will be unveiled the last week,” said Ahmetovic.

The information comes days after the Parliament of Montenegro adopted a resolution on Srebrenica, which sparked reactions among Serbian officials and some of the Bosnian Serb politicians.

Komentari

Vaš komentar